March 28, 2011

Birthday Blast! 2011, 28 March













































First of all .... i would like to thanks to my awesome God for this beautiful life! Parents, brother, bestfriends, friends, i really-really thank to God... 28 March 2011, 19 years old I'm.
i really thanks to my awesome bestfriends! Dong Hwan, Michelle, Fefe, Nicole, Raymond, Pen2, Sherly, Ceryle, Tata, and all of you! All of you, are my brothers and sisters!
then, i would like to thanks to my awesome FK's friends! Cristie, Merissa, Gabby, Jovini, Reiny, Daniel Tjok, Dian, Corry, Teguh, and all of you! You all really-really my day become a BLAST birthday! Thanks God! I'm the lucky girl. then, i thanks to all of you that said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to me! thanks to say!
Once more! VERY BIG THANKS FOR THESE SURPRISE BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU ALL, MY GUYS!!!!